Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Account Renewal Upgrade Failed / Stuck

I hope one of the team can look into this for me; I recently received an email invitation to renew my contract which I followed and received offers and upgrades to renew my contract for a further 18 months which I accepted.I received my Contract Summ...

1.jpg
Whappy67 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect final bill

July bill paid (£64) 16th July, Virgin service disconnected 30th July. No final bill received, today £61.25 taken from my account for period 14th August - 13th September… clearly an error as I am no longer with Virgin!! Live chat person says it’s a s...

lsgirl by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

HELP! Kit Returns Site Broken, can't book date

Hello, I have an issue.  The screenshot says it all really.  For weeks I have been receiving texts, I click on the link, I put in the postcode and address to collect from, I am offered dates, I click on any date, and then get told it is too late to b...

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 08.28.38.png
dugc by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sign In Box Not Working

HiI'm hoping that someone can help me. When I navigate through to the "Welcome to Virgin Media" absolutely nothing happens when I click on the "sign in" button. It's like it's disabled. If I click on the "Register" button it takes me through to the r...

Help with upgrade

Hi there,On 17th August I I opted to upgrade to Gig1 fibre via my account. I received pre-contract documents, then an E-Mail with my order summary, but all the details are missing.I've had nothing to say when I'll receive the new hub and if I go to "...

Emil62 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T.v delivery

Hello virgin media customer community, pls I'm new here, I just got installed yesterday but my t.v has not arrived yet, how long does it usually take for a new subscriber to get a t.v pls.

C11 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DY1 1JD Area

Hey i ordered a broadband and i want to regiater my virgin media account but i dont have area reference no where in the email they sended me

Max1997 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos