Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

No welcome Email

I switched to Virgin Media and Broadband TV over a month ago now. Have the box installed and everything but I have still not received any welcome email. Do other people have this issue as well ?

Bowale by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved home - Account incorrect

Hi! I seem to have similar issues to those above. Moved house and have no internet access yet. Told to activate it by registering a new account, but it states the new account number is already attached to an email address - when I sign in with that a...

lk14 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access account to change package

Everytime I go to my account to see if I can change my package, even after two emails saying that I could save 20% because out of contract, I keep getting the message "Oops ... something went wrong", with some funny alien guy with googly eyes pulling...

House move and new contract issued

Hi,My original contract was due to expire in September and I recently got in touch with VM and they informed me that I'm on a new 18 months contract since moving homes in Nov 2022. The price mext month is going up to £57 and the disconnection charge ...

Kiran500 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Activation Email

Hi,After renewing my contract last week (6 days ago), which includes Netflix, I still haven’t received my Netflix activation email. I was told this would take 24 hours. I can see a few on here have had issues with getting the activation email. What i...

Matters by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with changing MyVirginMedia Password

Hi all,I was wondering if anyone might be able to give some advice as I've tried calling the call centre twice but have had no joy either time.I have been trying to get my password for MyVirginMedia reset as it won't let me do it online and has asked...

Karl316 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Promise not fulfilled

Hi, I'm new to VM & signed up after a visit from a couple of the sales people on my doorstep. I'd already decided prior to their visit that I was going to use VM anyway so the extra things they offered persuaded me to sign up with them. Unfortunately...

Account closure issues

I gave notice to close my account in early June and all services were set to be cancelled 13/7/23 when my contract ended. At this date I was presented with a bill for the period 15/7 to 14/8. I phoned and was told to ignore the bill and cancel my dir...

uzi2uzi2 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos