Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Black Friday deal problem

I'd been weighing up a personalised Black Friday deal I'd been given to add TNT Sports for a special price, which I could only see by signing in to my account.  I rang today and discussed this and was told the deal could not be be honoured because I ...

I'm now homeless and need to cancel

Hi there, I've been evicted by my landlord (a Section 21 no-fault eviction), and had to move out. I'm now homeless, and am sofa-surfing with friends and relatives. I contacted Virgin Media on Twitter, and they said waiving the early disconnection fee...

Being chased for hardware return

Hi I returned my old router after an upgrade over a week ago.After going quiet the messages from you threatening charges etc have ramped up.Please can you log that the old router has been returned as your messages cause a significant amount of stress...

Change from paper to ebilling

I need to make a change to my parents account to move them from paper to eBilling, however all the instructions i can find in this forum and on virginmedia.com direct you to a page that doesn't exist, that is MyProfile. There are lots of forum posts ...

martynh99 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! wifi max pod

hi.will i get confirmation of goods received?i have returned my old router and wifi pod and received a new router.my plan still shows that i have a pod.I dont need a wifi pod but dont want to be charged for one that i already sent back.have got recei...

Saab by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a way to complain before i lose it

Couldn't find an actual place to put this but this situation is affecting my mental health and I'm so close to breaking down.So I was with virgin about 10 years, recently their prices were getting insanely high and I struggle talking to people becaus...

Balf338 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal of Volt after 18 months

I have the (see below)Your package (13th November-12th December)  Ultimate Volt bundleThis includes Talk More Anytime Sky Sports HD Pack Sky Sports and Cinema Collection Virgin TV V6 Box, Powered By TiVo Maxit TV Sky Entertainment & Cinema Ultra HD N...

g0fyd by Up to speed
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I would like some advice on how to proceed from somebody I am completely fed up with virgin media customer service it is appalling I have posted numerous times on here about accepting a online deal on my accountwith no response this has been happenin...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links