Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t login to my Virgin Media

Whenever I try to login to My Virgin Media on browser, after putting my email and password in it doesn’t ever load. I just keep getting the below screen and it never puts me through to my account. I want to turn off my Safeguard/parental controls but...

IMG_7501.png
LUKEMC96 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to contact Virgin media

I've been trying to contact Virgin Media for 6 weeks - spent about 7 hours in total. The pattern is... phone up; speak to someone helpful; they say they have to transfer me;  I'm then on hold endlessly. I've also had a complaint waiting over 28 days....

Resolved! Access to my Parents Virgin Media Account

Helloi need done advice on how to speak to Virgin Customer Services on behalf of my parents.  Neither remember their memorable word.- I need to discuss that their WiFi service has not worked for over two years- and their Virgin box is over 20 years o...

Resolved! Billing problem

Hi Guys hoping someone can assist as the forum board has been most helpful in the past I had a discount end and i had a bill sent for Direct Debit date of 9th oct for a bill amount for £25.01for some reason my DD on my bank statement VM has only take...

Fee73 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fed up just after advice

Just after some advice I recently downgraded my services with retentions received confirmation everything good was told I’d be in credit next bill as payed went of mid month received latest bill and still billed for old contract no credit went on wha...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Contract Renewal

The same here sadly.  I accepted a new offer online after I received an email stating "Your Virgin Media contract’s coming to an end soon. Why not save yourself the hassle of shopping around with this exclusive offer? It’s the package you know and lo...

davidlg by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving on the 31st Oct

Hi So I am leaving on the 31st of October. So all I need to do is cancel before the 31st . Is this correct ? Now that virgin prices are going up and I don't pay cancellation fees.RegardsPaul West 

paolo2 by Tuning in
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my BT order

Hi Can anyone sort this mess out . I have set up with BT to leave virgin media on the 30th October and be set up with BT on the 31st.I gave plenty of information and instructions to this . Now I find not only you tried to give me a new contract packa...

paolo2 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos