Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free gift

When we signed up to virgin media (big mistake) we signed up for the bigger bundle which included a free Bluetooth speaker, after never receiving it we eventually managed to contact virgin and they have said that it wasn't part of our contract...real...

Ginnes2 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No call back after 30 days notice

Hi has anyone experienced any issues. I gave my 30 days notice on Monday as they were quoting me ridiculous prices. I then have been waiting and waiting to chat online and keep getting cut off. Usually they call me after notice but no call has come. ...

Imy12003 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red Light on Hub

Hi,The red light is showing on my Hub and it feels a little warm. It’s in a shaded cool area of the house.  It’s still working but has some kind of fault.

andyegta by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: LATEST PROMOTIONAL OFFERS

Hi GROBTIV,I've juts seen your post about deals,etcI'm curious about how much you are paying for pretty much the same package as I have. I'm paying £84/month which I feel is way too much.  I must call VM to negotiate a lower rate as I do like to get ...

Resolved! Return of Super Hub 1 - VMDG480

Hi AllIt is with sadness and regret that I have left Virgin, subsequently I would like to clarify whether I will be sent an email to facilitate the return of my Hub.  I ask this as any info I’ve found on this topic seems ambiguous.  I can’t envisage ...

Verification Email never arrives

Hello,Whenever I try to log in, I get notified that my email address has not yet been verified, and that a verification email has been sent. There is a 50/5% chance that the verification email either never arrives, or it DOES arrive some time later (...

tomb50 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing Billing Issues

HiCan someone help me please. This is really getting ridiculous now. My bills have been wrong every since I notified that I would like to have my broadband terminated at the end of contract. After the initial contact the operator assured me it would ...

Wongle by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signed up with wrong email address

I've signed up with wrong email address, ending .com instead of .Co.uk.  to get phone and broadband.  I have therefore not received a confirmation email.    I've tried calling  customer services but my home phone number is apparently not registering ...

Cmosarch by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos