Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Red Light always on hub3

Hi,my Hub3 red light is always on and the hub is slightly hotter than usual.As I am disabled I am worried it will pack in,and as I have emergency virgin phone I will be left without phone.

fasted by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

contacting Virgin

I keep trying to contact Virgin to reduce my package, why is it so hard to make contact? when you get through to that stupid chat bot it puts you on hold, if I want to increase my package I can do it on line or my TV, but to reduce package I have to ...

Contacting a human at Virgin media

How do I get to talk to someone to discuss my contract?  I have tried every way possible but have been cut off on the phone after being sent text messages I don't want or the 150 number is not available neither is customer services.  I have tried the...

Grumpy2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Re: Locked out of account please help

@ACS_XXXX wrote: myenvoyHi, my husband is locked out of his account. He is trying to go through the steps to retrieve it and reset his password but it is not working. It keeps saying 'oops we have run into a problem'.  We can't find a number to phone...

Cannot seem to change to paperless billing

Have contacted Virgin several times through phone and chat and have been assured that our request for paperless billing has been received and updated on our account..However, each month, we receive another bill. And get charged for it. The link on th...

PM23 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal not actioned

Dear Forum Team colleaguesMy contract is due for renewal soon and I received a renewal offer by email.  I agreed a new contract on 19th Sept, for action on 22nd Sept.  I called at the weekend and was told it would be actioned by today, it is not and ...