Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Bill wrong yet again!!!

After being told by THREE of your online advisers in previous conversations that my bill was going to be £56 per month, I have today received a bill for £58.50 and a note that there was £21.42 owing from my last bill.Can someone please tell me what t...

Myst369 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not accepting my recontract

I was sent an invite to renew on 23rd July, i accepted this and got the confirmation through, I thought no more of it, then yesterday I got another invite to again recontract this time at a higher price! I called to speak to someone to sort this she ...

Jaypilks by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Complaint

Thought I'd post on here as I get no joy talking to a chatbot / "agent".I spent hours in August trying to change my contract (the cost had gone from £43 to £64), only to discover the next day that the change hadn't gone through because "the connectio...

Adding Netflix to Package

Hi,I've got the (Light) Ultimate Volt Bundle which doesn't include Netflix.I already pay for Netflix directly but if I were to get VM to add Netflix to my package, would it be cheaper through Virgin Media?

MarkJH by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mistake and now Baliffs are knocking!

Hi all, i have decided to post on here as i am unable to contact anyone at Virgin without a valid account and there is no number to call their head-office.I was a Virgin customer earlier this year but i have immigrated from the UK to Cyprus back in J...

cyon by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with new contract.

I've just lost the last 90 mins of my life after ringing 150!I changed my contract on 25th July, but it still hasn't been actioned.Any idea how to get this sorted.Ringing 150 is just as much use as a chocolate fireguard.I also need to change an email...

uktigger by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No account number

Hi,I bought the broadband package about a month ago and never received a welcome email with an account number or anything - all I got was an email with pre contract documents and no way of contacting anyone or logging in, the system doesn’t seem to h...

sbphonic by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos