Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Amazon voucher not received

Its now over 4 months since i signed up for a deal for broadband. they said they would send me £80 amazon voucher within 3 months. i sent a complaint last week that i have not received it. still no reply and no sign of voucher.

bbbnorth by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Changes to the TV Guide

Hi  Can anyone help. I've been trying to give notice to cancel my broadband at the end of this month. I am on WhatsApp chat and been on for an hour now. I was on it yesterday from 8.09am and didn't get a response til 16.36,which by that time it was t...

paolo2 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged twice

Hi,I made a manual payment (I live in a house of 6 students) so we thought manual payments was the best idea. Unfortunately, I've now been charged twice. I really didn't want this to happen, so if there's any chance I can find a way to get it refunde...

My account doesn't exist?

I've tried to log in to my account, not possible. My email address doesn't exist, my account number doesn't exist but every month you're sending me a bill to the same email address. Someone erased all my details from your system?

Paradaj by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos