Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Red Light on Hub

Sorry to piggyback, but I’ve been having the same issue today.   Constant red light on the hub.  Internet went down for a while, but seems to be working again - but the red light is still on.   The hub is not hot to the touch. 

danc23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

JBL Xtreme 3

Hi,I joined virgin media volt2 package in September and still haven't received my JBL Xtreme 3 speaker. I received an email saying it had been dispatched and would take up to 72 hours to arrive and I still have had anything through the post, No track...

Resolved! Contract

I am having the same problem as others have posted on here. When I log in to my account I'm getting a message that it is time to renew my contract, my contract runs until November 24, I have discounts that run until my contract ends.Can somebody plea...

Leof by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cheque refund not received....3 times

After cancelling my contract in May 2023 within the cooling off period, i was still billed. I was advised that i would receive a cheque refund of £40.55, I received £3.55. I have discussed this 3 times via whatsapp and been promised a cheque in the p...

Contract end

So my contract is up next month broadband/basic tv/phone/ o2 sim. I have been trying to negotiate a new deal but seem to be getting nowhere! I received a email saying same deal for £34/month minus o2 sim, so not the same deal.I don’t need tv as have ...

Bauldy by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos