Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cannot change Virginmedia login email

My partner was locked out of her email, so I followed Virgin's instructions and changed her email login to a gmail address and set up a new app password etc. Now, when I try to change her login email back to the original i get the following message:-...

plangers by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre contract email only. Please confirm

Hi I've purchased a new upgraded wifi contract for my Virgin Media home broadband last week...and I have received just the pre-contract details only.I'm still awaiting for my final confirmation to be confirmed.I kindly request help l from your team t...

cwydler by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference in contract and bill

I took out an 18 month contract starting 26 Oct 23 with a monthly charge of £76 and change.Latest bill (16 Nov - 16 Dec) is still at my old charge of £81 and change.Surely some mistake?!Servs 

Servalan by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expansion into Crewe

Hi VM team Virgin media are coming to Crewe. Zzoomm has made their service available to a lot of homes but went bust before coming to my street.Eagerly waiting on any news as our inter is so poor. There were vans installing cables acrothe main road a...

20230921_132253.jpg
Gareth11 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

free 43" smart tv

I would give no starts but I guess I can't do that. I took out a package with Virgin when they were offering a free 43" smart tv. They confimed on more than 2 calls that I would have the TV but that it was currently out of stock . They have now refus...

Refund of credit

I have recently terminated my services with Virgin Media and am owed a refund of £50.12 according to the bill dated 28th September 2023.Could you please arrange for the refund to be reimbursed ASAP?