Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Order not showing for upgrade broadband

i was offered Black Friday deal so I upgraded my speed on Saturday 25.11.23 from 250Mbps (360Mbps Volt) to 500Mbps (1Gbps Volt) for extra £5.32.. I only received confirmation email with order reference number but no other email, no new contract detai...

IMG_8896.png
Boyan1985 by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package upgrade

I recently upgraded my account up to 1gig fibre during the Black Friday discount however this isn’t appearing on my account. I contacted support via WhatsApp over 48hours ago who said they had resolved this and I would receive another update within 4...

Re: 40% price increase.

They've done the same to me except mines gone up 54%. I've set in motion cancelling as its a joke. Years of virgin TV loyalty and in the past 3 years my bills gone from 70-172 

AdBeau90 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix account hacked

Hi. Like many others it seems, my Netflix account through Virgin has now been hacked with a lot of Spanish profiles that are all now locked. Can someone tell me how I fix this? thanks 

Unable to change my e-Mail address

I currently have an account at my dad’s home but am moving out and have set u another account for my new home. I wish to keep first account running for my dad but I am having difficulty changing the e-Mail address so I can have both accounts register...

Billed on cancelled subscription

Hi Folks, Have any of you cancelled your subscriptions / accounts with Virgin yet still get charged? I've cancelled my accounts, subscriptions, even paid for the remainder of the contract, yet receievd emails and letters of upcoming payments. When i ...

Brandon3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos