Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Attempted upgrade

On Sunday upgraded to the WiFi pod/max that went through got confirmation that they will arrive on 20 And it will be activated on my account then then decided to have a look took the mix it and tnt sports out got the new contract sent to me but that ...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Constantly Incorrect Bill

HiHoping someone from VM can help after reading previous threads about similar issues! I signed up to a new package a while back (just Broadband) and upgraded after a month to include TV and TNT sports. After getting my tv box fitted I have had nothi...

Masonz31 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to E-billing

Why can't I change to e-billing via the website.  I thought I had changed it when in discussion with Virgin but my latest bill shows a charge for a paper bill which I didn't request

Maryb4 by On our wavelength
  • 30 replies
  • 2 kudos

Credit record incorrectly placed

Hi, I received a notification that virgin has placed a missed payment record on my file, which is incorrect. I have DD and I've never cancelled it, the last payment collected was on 09/11. I work in a sensitive area where we get random credit checks ...

Resolved! Cancelling my Contract

Today I noticed that my bill had gone up, so I phoned VM to see why this is. I was told that my contract expires in 3 days and my discount has ended. I tried to see if they can offer my anything same or better, however after going through their custo...

Mosman by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Old Samsung box struggling

I have aid for a second room VM box. One of the two is the original or at least now very old one marked as Samsung 1TB. It is struggling with the wifi connection which causes frequent lockouts and is really slow. It is a strong wife signal but diffic...

Mistake on my bill yet again!

Yet again there is a mistake on my bill, it has more than doubled this month because the discount corrections have been removed, I have never made any changes to my package, can someone at VM please sort it out and get back to me asap

concise by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos