Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Collections Complaint

I’ve sent numerous emails to the customer service department who I can only assume is run by bots with the absolutely ludicrous replies you get! You missold me a product which was cancelled the NEXT day, and I was told it was all cancelled!! This deb...

Taking Virgin media to court

Hi, For the last 4 months I have attempted several times through Connor located in the Plymouth centre in order that he can give me the correct address and name of contact so that I can pursue a strong case against Virgin Media in the small claims co...

BBQ by Tuning in
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Area Reference Code

I haven't received my first bill yet and can't seem to find my area reference in order to access/register my account. What would the area reference code be for Mansfield, Nottinghamshire with post code NG18 2AF?

grinbg by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

You can't use that password

Hi I'm a new customer and I have been trying to create an account with you for well over a week now and everytime I get to the point of choosing a password it just keeps saying that I can't use this password. I have now tried well over 50 passwords a...

Resolved! Moved house but put on a new contract

So I moved a couple of months ago. I received a new account number because the area reference was different.The first bill I received was double the original amount - which I was assured was because of the account being a month plus a month in hand.....