Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Renewal links on emails broken etc

I am coming to the end of my contract and have been sent several emails with links to renew.Whenever I have clicked on any of these I receive a generic virgin media website error. This seems to be a common issue. I received a call before Christmas an...

Jjjinto by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Renewal and Upgrade Issues

Good evening, folks. Buckle up for a tale of my escapades with VMB contract upgrade and renewal over the past two months! For proper context, my VMB contract is due to expire on 29th January 2024. Received a renewal email from VMB on 10/11/2023 promp...

Bill

So I had email saying I'm leaving virgin but I'm not I only had it disconnected till Friday during to leaving house....I have had a estimates bill that's come through earlier today.I don't need installation in my new property as I will be doing it my...

Becka22 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract including channels we don't need

My father (account holder) today renewed our Virgin Media TV/Broadband contract over the phone. Having had a look at the documents, I noticed we will be getting Sky Sports and Cinema Collection, Sky Sports HD Pack and Kids Pick channel packages.Nobod...

Tom41 by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of Volt contract

It's end of contract time and I have chosen to shop around rather than pay the surcharge to continue my contract (nope it's not the end of my discount - it is simply a surcharge from where I'm sitting). So I called giving the required 30 days notice,...

Returned equipment not delivered

After cancelling my contract I was asked to return the equipment which I have done. But it has not been delivered as yet it is still with yodel. This morning I got a text saying if it was not returned I will be charged for the equipment 

Dazmat by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos