Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Media sales lies and subsequent bills

Hi there,I am in the process of cancelling my account, due to moving properties. Essentially I was lied to by a sales rep with virgin who sold me on a 24 month contract stating it would be easy to cancel despite my initial request for month to month....

johng94 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation Issues

Virgin made it super difficult for me to leave even though my contract has ended. Finally spoke to someone on 11th Feb who let me give my 30 days to leave, with the disconnection date on 12th March. On 29th Feb someone called me from virgin to say th...

boftinya by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPA

Can anyone help with power of attorney registration, i have done as requested and sent the executive team a copy of my lpa by recorded delivery, along with covering letter, which contained my phone number, my email, and my address, i notice from othe...

Credit File Amendment urgent help needed

I have requested the credit file amendment over am email as explained on this forum with all the background information on 12th of Feb, it been a lot more than the 14 days standard time of response. No-one has acknowledged the receipt of my request/e...

New contract

I have received an email over the weekend to say I need to renew my contract but I haven't received anything in letter form so I am unsure if its legitimate. Can't my current contract just automatically renew? It also says my payment method is dd but...

Still being billed for a cancelled account

HiI cancelled my account in march 2023 by phone and also wrote to virgin media to cancel my account. Virgin media sent me an email or text (can't remember now) but it told me someone would be coming to collect my router etc.   A lady from virgin medi...

255044 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle renewal madness. Please help.

I was on the phone for what seemed like forever yesterday trying to renew my bundle. Since then I am starting to think I am going insane. I hope a mod here can help me.At my first attempt at renewal with an identical bundle to the one I currently hav...

thrice by Fibre optic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really bad contract renewal experience

I’ve been out of contract for a while, the latest price increase has put me on an eye watering monthly package of £129 that’s for 350Mbps and standard TV package (no extras).I took a look at offers for new customers and saw a package 250mbps plus tv...

SiDC_0-1710624319202.png
SiDC by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset Password Not Working

I had to buy a new phone and can't remember my password. I am trying to set up the app on my new phone and as I can't remember my password, it prompts me to reset the password. It doesn't matter what password or combination I try, it will not accept ...

Nixoff1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos