Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quick question about moving house

Ive arranged for a move soon and the engineer is all set and booked for a certain time at my new address. Should all be smooth hopefully as no changes to equipment or package. My question is, does the service disconnect the day before moving? I work ...

Where do I stand

I recently had a call about an upgrade to my package. She spoke it all through and sent me through the details to esign and it was £72.50 and listed Kids Pack, Movies, and Sky Sports on the TV section. I agreed that pack but there was a delay on the ...

JD20 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Oops somethings gone wrong

i guess this still isn't resolved.i received several emails offering me a renewal at the same cost. but each times 'oops something went wrong'.a few weeks on and now I'm getting emails offering me a renewal for  a vague 'just slightly more'......  bu...

Virgin media contract renewal

I'm currently paying £71.84 and my contract is up for renewal. I've spoke to the VM team last week and haven't made any changes to my package and they are quoting me £135. Is this a normal price hike?. Seems rather excessive to me. Any comments or he...

Moving home

Moved house and contract was being moved to new house.  This was not done and after 3 complaints and at least 10 phone calls they have not resolved this.  Each call is an hour and all they say is a manager must apply the credit which has not been don...

Jconlon by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding the agents on the phone?!

If there's one thing that virgin need to fix, is that, and this is in no way me being offensive. Is that I just can't understand the agents on the phone!! I just got an speed upgrade and was doing it via WhatsApp them they called, which I don't have ...

Danloki by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change contact number

Hello,I need to change my contact number in my account. I have tried to do this myself, it says it's been updated, but when refreshing, it's still some number that I have never used!Can you assist? Thanks.

SammiBabe by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links