Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Moved house but put on a new contract

So I moved a couple of months ago. I received a new account number because the area reference was different.The first bill I received was double the original amount - which I was assured was because of the account being a month plus a month in hand.....

Difficulty in returning equipment

Having had multiple reminders that I should return the equipment having closed the account, the returns packaging still hasn't arrived and I am threatened by text with a charge for non-return.I wasted 45 minutes this morning on a livechat about this ...

Resolved! No one can help

My package is ending on the 11th of January. I have seen a new package I want, but apparently only open to new virgin customers! I’ve been a loyal customer for years and I can’t afford my package going up to double the price once my contract ends. I ...

Harryse by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light on hub 3

Hi,I have red light on my hub that's been on for a while now . I have followed the instructions on all the other forum posts but the red light appears back.The Internet works but is slower than usual and the forums suggest it's over heating ?Can some...

Sky hd channels

Hi there - I have just ordered sky hd channels for the second time this month as I still haven’t had the channels activatedits now suggesting 7 - 10’days to activate. Can this be speeded up? thank you

Stuc69 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade contract question

Hi all  My contact was due to come to an end in December.  I was offered a deal online though the online upgrades that I was happy with.  M350 for £19 a month. I went through the process online and signed up to this, agreeing a new 18 month contract ...

Jim_N by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos