Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline

Looks like my phone has been cut off as keeps saying please check line cord all is fine I called virgin on my mobile they said there is a fault and looked on my virgin said it was broadband missing channels nothing to do with my landline it's still s...

Bettina by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Phone

I don’t need a landline and have been trying to get it removed, as I don’t want to pay £19 a month for something I neither want nor use. However, this simple thing has proved difficult. Eventually, Virgin removed the £19 a month charge from my bill, ...

Has Virgin started the landline changeover already ?

So for over a month i couldn't use the landline so I called virgin yesterday morning spent 40 minutes. Due to the accent of the person from the call centre, i couldn't fully understood. She asked me if i had disabilities or require landline during a ...

Total Blackout (TV/Broadband/Landline)

Hi,we lost ALL VM services (TV/Broadband/Landline) around 15:30 yesterday and help pages do not give me a real phone numbers I can ring.  Also O2 internet was very poorly yesterday when I was trying to report problems and this comes via VM now.This a...

Robdd2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different entry points tell and broadband

I have my Virgin Hub 3 enter my house in one room and the Virgin landline in another.So I have lost my landline on Virgin's recent change over.  There is no wire directly connecting the two rooms.  However I do have Virgin ethernet in the room where ...

athegn by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone adaptor

How do i order an adapter for my home phone, as it currently isn't working and I can't receive any calls 

Lisaw8p by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub5 Switched Modem mode telephone dead

Just switched Hub 5 to Modem mode. telephone line immediately dead after the modem switch , after working well for 2 yrs. ( Panasonic Cordless phone , base station plugged in directly to Hub) . Hub says "telephony ready" / have checked connections an...

Gadfly1 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital switchover and the vulnerable

Hi,My elderly and vulnerable parents have just completed the digital switchover. All working fine including the extension phone and community alarm service. My question is, if the power is lost, Wi-Fi goes down, how do I ensure that my parents are ab...

Scam or not?

We've been getting calls from this number, 0800 183 6403. The caller is usually Asian sounding saying they are from Virgin. They ask to speak to the account holder by name. They mention the change over to the fibre network and ask for our address to ...

bob7bob by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos