Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

email fraud

Someone is fraudulently using my virgin email address to open a new account on Instagram and register a mobile phone contract with Verizon Wireless USA - but I am in the UK. I have received 3 messages in total giving access codes to the Instagram acc...

Email Scam

Constantly receving emails demanding bitcoin These emails are quoting my virgin password, this password in not used anywhere elseso must have been obtained from virgin.I see on hear that other people are having the same issueIf virgin can not offer a...

Cannot access NTLworld email address.

Hi, I have been having issues with accessing my NTLworld email via my Samsung email app, ever since there was a 2-week outrage end of June. This has been a problem ever since; please can you help me with this matter. The only way that I can access my...

Resolved! Historic emails disappeared

I have emails that have disappeared from my inbox. All emails prior to 1/9/2023 are no longer visible. Anything after this date is fine. Sending and receiving is also okay. I just need the historic emails restoring. I have raised tickets to resolve t...

smtp won't verify my account

I am probably the millionth person with this problem. My MAC stopped allowing the posting of emails months ago but I ignored it as the we based mail worked. Over the Christmas period I thought I'd resolve it and have opened pandoras box!....now the e...

Resolved! Unable to whitelist emails from a genuine sender

Hi, I am receiving emails that Virgin Media are sending to my Spam folder. I want to see them in my Inbox, because they are n to spam. I searched how to whitelist and found a web page that said there is an option in the Security settings, but when I ...

Flybridge by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access to email account lost

My daughter’s phone has been hacked and she has lost all access to her Virgin email account. The account no longer seems to be listed as one of our accounts. Is there anyway to retrieve the account so that she regain access? Thank you. 

How to delete email account

Can someone advise on how to permanently delete my old  ntl account. I have been getting some weird messages recently. I no longer use this account and just want rid of the stress these messages are causing. I am no longer a virgin media customer. Th...

Sanbc by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos