Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

FSB50

continually unable to access email {FSB50} what is the problem / are you sorting it and how long??

Sign in to your email account using Google Chrome blocked by F-Secure

When using my browser to access my email account F-Secure blocks "sign in to mail account"  access warning "You shouldn't surf here" https://xatreon.com/By selecting the go back arrow it then takes me to the "sign in to Mail account"  and allows acce...

BC46 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t access NTL emails…. Help

Please help me retrieve my ntlworld emails. I haven’t been able to use email since sat 28/10 I spent 5 hrs speaking to various VM staff resetting passwords, using alternative email address etc and still nothing. I have used this email for 30+ yrs and...

JunieMc by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

been locked out of ntlworld email for 17 days

Despite contacting Virgin on 3 occasions I'm still locked out.  I spoken to 3 different  members of staff who haven't been able sort it out.  I have been promised that I would be contacted in 24 hours on 2 occasions but that didn't happen.  Made a co...

Problem sending attachments or inserting an image with email.

Hi, I used to be able to send attachments or inserts, but now every time I try to send either I get a message box saying that I have exceeded 32MB limit, even if the attachment is only 1MB. Can someone please help me with this as I need to send docum...

Virgin media question..

So my mother has been looking at a virgin media plan which is the gig1 plan, and comes with an unlimited SIM card which she does not need.She will be a new customer and already has an o2 account with a sim card currently.I believe the deal is a Volt ...

Resolved! Blueyonder mail - Existing Virgin customer

Hi I have access to my Blueyonder mail account on my iPhone but need to upgrade the phone.  I have lost the password to the account and am unable to reset via the reset page.  Can someone assist please. address is [REMOVED@blueyonder.co.uk Thanks Ray...

Email of deceased account

My husband passed away in December 2021. The "Bereavement Team" confirmed in early 2022 that his account was closed and I set up email forwarding (as suggested by Virgin) to cover any emails in the 90 day period. My husband's account is still getting...

Email Hacked

My Blueyonder email has been hacked. They have changed the password for it. They have hacked my social media & ebay account. I had a threatening email demanding Bitcoin payment. This is my main email account so how do I get help with recovering it & ...