Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Replacement 360 noisy fan or HDD

I’m now on my third 360 unit.The first one had an issue where the recordings just disappeared.The second one had an issue where playing back a recording started from the end of the recording.This third unit has not shown any issues other than it has ...

dalodge by Tuning in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two Remotes on Virgin 360 box.

Hi, I've recently upgraded to a 360 box from a TiVo box.We used to use two remotes on the TiVo box and I can't believe that this isn't possible on the 360. How on earth is this an ungrade?.I've seen posts from a couple of years ago, where there were ...

PaulVP by Dialled in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv guide

Hi all I have had my 360 box a few weeks now and have noticed the tv guide doesn’t show if the title is a film.  It used to me Film: title now it’s just the name so it’s hard to find movies just at a first glance is there anything can be done with th...

IMG_5762.jpeg

Resolved! Samsung remote not connecting to updated v6 box

Hi, I recently updated to  M350 Volt speed boost. and my TV box had a software update.the problem is that I had a Samsung voice activated TV remote which I was able to control my TV box however since the update to the m350 the remote is useless.I hav...

Alex893 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

cs2002

keep getting this message up on my TV. also the box is lagging; when using the remote control it takes a while to register the clicks, the TV guide doesn't show the  channel icons and it won't playback certain recordings or start shows from the begin...

Resolved! Control one 360 box from 2 separate rooms.

Hi All. I had my V6 box connected to 2 tvs. One in lounge where box is and one in bedroom where I ran a hdmi lead to. I had 2 virgin remotes and the one in the bedroom used to work the box even though it was not in line or near the V6 box.I have now ...

Jazzo1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UHD for Sky sports and TNT

I have UHD for Sky cinema but just realised not for TNT or Sky sports.Does TNT have a UHD option?What are the typical charges for UHD sports both sky sports and TNT? Many thanks 

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I record radio 4 on the new 360 virgin.

I don’t find the new 360 very intuitive at all. Guess I’m not very good with tech stuff. I want to record using series link from radio 4. Can’t find anyway to do it with the new remote. Would appreciate a walk through from anyone who knows. thank you...

Recording Issues with 360

Having problems with recordings on 360. Problems which we never had with TiVo or V6.TBH, 360 is a step backwards.Anyway, can somebody here help, because trying to get through to VM either by phone or webchat is impossible.with 360, we have set variou...