cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV box (2 of them) show no channels and error CS9993?

steveh9999
Joining in

It was working fine till last night and my tv boxes (both of them) show error CS9993 and all channels if clicked have a popup 'Upgrade to view'?

I had a payment to make on Tuesday (£20 for dec + jan)  which was paid and today it shows another £10.40 (not sure what for) so i paid that at 10 am this morning and was finally able to setup my direct debit.

but i still cannot view any channels on either of my tv 360 box? any ideas?

regards

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi steveh9999,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've had some issue with your TV box. We can see you've been able to contact us after posting, if you do still need help with this please let us know.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

Am I right in thinking that your broadband is still working if you are posting here, you could try rebooting both boxes if you haven't already tried that and if it doesn't work I would call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the leaving option, they are usually UK based and easier to understand. You might need to wait until tomorrow morning and then call around 8am when they open.

It might just be a timing problem waiting for Virgins systems to update.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi steveh9999,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've had some issue with your TV box. We can see you've been able to contact us after posting, if you do still need help with this please let us know.

Alex_Rm