cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Living room box offline or not connected

suzanne_knowles
Tuning in

this is a continuing issue whenever I try to watch anything in another room I get this message.. however this living room box is switched on and connected.

a reboot does not help, I’ve even split my WiFi signal following some other messages (network busy and buffering) to see if this will help but no luck.

i am seriously annoyed and wonder what I am actually paying for. I get no sense when trying to speak to a member of staff on the phone and my only hope is that someone contacts me through here to help resolve!!! 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi suzanne_knowles,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, . I'm sorry that you have had a poor experience with our TV service when trying to watch anything in another room. this is very disappointing to hear and I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we want to provide.

Looking at your previous post this is a mini box, as the work around advised has not helped I will send you an invite into a private chat so we can look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

Is there an issue with the tv go app, as myself and a member of my family are having the same issue

Hi @flee1979 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're also having issues with the TVGO. I can see that you have posted your own thread and we have asked questions to support you further from there. 
If you're still having issues, please respond to us on your original thread and we'll be able to assist you further with your concerns

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley