cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile cancellation

mo9
Tuning in

Hope this finds yourself well.

I recently come out hospital suffering more issues with my heart and health and i an registered blind therefore calling in was not an option as my health and speech  stuttering currently due to health.

I sent a letter dated on 10th May 2023 to give my 31 day notice to cancel my virgin mobile as it been a very long time since i used it as you see from your records.

This was my second letter as prior i sent one in April to give notice of cancellation as not in contract however before i could check status i had few hospital admissions however since i been out hospital i checked my emails and post but not heard any news regarding thid.

Latest letter to give notice of cancellation was sent in May.and hope you received it as i do not wish to be charged for something i not used .

i hope you can help in this matter.

kind regards.

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mo9 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us via the Community forum. Apologies to hear about your health issues. We can certainly assist you in this matter. We just need to send you a private message so that we can confirm a few details and look into this and ensure your request has been met. Just look out for the envelope on the top right of your screen, or if you are viewing on a mobile device then it will be under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina