Security Key

Liam15
Settling in

I can not find my security key.

I have all other details

5 REPLIES 5

Liam15
Settling in

Hello, I have checked all emails I can find and I can not find my security key.

Thanks. 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Liam15 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you've not been able to locate your security key to access your loan agreement. This will have been sent in one of two emails we sent when the agreement was first taken out.

These will have come from an YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. Try checking your email inboxes, including spam/junk folder with the above information to try locate the emails at your side. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

Thanks for that.

I only seem to have 1 email from the above address and it is a Periodic Statement from 2022.

Is there any other way this can be found?

Thanks. 

Ah okay, thanks for taking another look @Liam15 

We can resend this information at our side, please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you for joining me on private message @Liam15 

Glad to hear this has been sorted for you now. If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed  😁

Have a nice rest of your day.

Here to help 🙂
Carley