cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset contract / volt / O2 mess

Woodsman
Joining in

Hoping someone can help me out with finding out the outstanding balance of my Virgin handset. I'm unable to contact anyone at Virgin, the system has clearly been designed to make it almost impossible to confirm details. I haven't received a bill for months. Customers shouldn't have to post on a forum to be able to access this information - can someone get back to me as a matter of urgency please. 

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Woodsman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been unable to get the balance on your Virgin Mobile handset, so I can help I have sent an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Woodsman
Joining in

Is anyone else from Virgin available to help - over the span of 4 days I've been asked numerous security questions via DM- each security question asked individually, next time just ask all the questions in one go,  - honestly I've got better things to do than go through a ridiculous drawn out rigmarole. Only to be given 2 telephone numbers, that I've previously called numerous times, that are unable to provide the answer I'm after...I just want to know how long i have left on my handset rental & how much it will cist to pay it off....Its an absolute joke that I'm unable to find out this simple information. 

Sorry to hear you are still having issues finding your outstanding balance. You should be able to find this information here Loan Agreement Portal 

To log in, you will need to correctly enter the following.

•  Credit agreement number

•  Security key

•  The last 4 digits of your bank account number

These details will have been sent in one of two emails sent when the agreement was first taken out.

These will have come from YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. 

Please let us know if you need any further help with this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Woodsman
Joining in

Do you think i have this? Go on have a guess. 

We want to best help. Are you able to confirm if you have access to the portal? If you have issues, please let us know and we can help you via private message.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs