cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a parked order

nugentfam
Joining in

How do I cancel a parked order? I’ve tried calling several times?

ref 100001788888558

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @nugentfam

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that your order has been parked. I'd be happy to look into this with you via a PM.

I will pop once across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @nugentfam

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that your order has been parked. I'd be happy to look into this with you via a PM.

I will pop once across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Bc1888
Joining in

Hi how do I cancel a parked order?

Hi there @Bc1888 

I am so sorry that you are facing some issues with a parked order, I'll be happy to take a closer look for you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.