cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download new ESim QR code.

Abdulfaizp
Joining in

I have got a new pixel phone. So I wanted to switch my ESim from current phone to the new phone. As per instructions, I erased the current ESim on my phone and refreshed the ESim hub page. Nothing happens, it still says my ESim is downloaded to my device and I should delete it first. I waited a whole day and refreshed it several times. Now I'm without SIM and can't access many things or receive calls. I can't find an obvious way to get in touch with the customer service either. Please help asap. 

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Abdulfaizp, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the E-Sim.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to contact Google directly to see if they have encountered this issue before and if they have any further troubleshooting or advice to offer?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Abdulfaizp
Joining in

It's not Google. The virgin account doesn't show a new esim qr code. I was able to erase the old esim successfully.

Thanks for coming back to us @Abdulfaizp.

Can you please confirm the link your using when you refer to the ESim hub page, and I'll be able to take a closer look into this?

I have your private message, however we please request that you allow the member of the team to initiate the private conversation if this is required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Abdulfaizp
Joining in

No worries. I called your customer agent as I can't afford to wait for you to reply since I have no of using my phone and it is affecting my work hence it is urgent.

Thanks @Abdulfaizp, do please feel free to keep us posted with how the call goes.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn