Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2922 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Loss of internet access on wireless connection

As a new user, virgin have sent me what looks like a used virgin router 3. The previous owner had a version 4. The wireless signal from the router sometimes does not show, sometimes does not allow connection and sometimes connects with no internet ac...

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub3 in router mode - password?

I am having problems with my Hub3 in Modem Mode.It is many years since I tried to log into 192.168.100.1.With a PC connected directly to Port 1 of the hub I can connect to the Internet and also connect to 192.168.100.1However I can't remember the pas...

4 days of random Hub 5 disconnections.

Hi, nothing has changed, both tv boxes work without issues. I have tried all the basic stuff, but not reset. When working the speedtests seems very good. Disconnections last between 2-10 minutes, are few longer.I have tried phoning but can find no wa...

pike by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 4 not found in Connect App

I can see that many people have reported a similar problem but despite every single troubleshooting step including the good old 60sec reset, my VM Connect app still cannot find the hub. In terms of providing the Internet connection and Wi-Fi, that is...

TopDoc03 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I order a WiFi Pod?

I am experiencing poor WiFi performance (<5Mbps) in a couple of areas of my house, as confirmed by the VM Connect app. The app tells me I should "simply give us a call" to order a Wifi Pod, which my Volt benefits are supposed to include. However, aft...

Emails delayed and not delivered

I'm another one with emails being delayed for the past few days, and now I've had an email from my ntlworld.com address to another ntlworld.com address bounced. Please acknowledge this and get it sorted out. This message was created automatically by ...

Really bad lag past 2 weeks

Hi all.past few weeks I’ve had a really bad connection…to the point it is unplayable. I’ve had issues before with power levels and this feels similar if not worse. I’ll post my router network stats below.

Patchy WiFi - 3rd WiFi pod?

Hi Sabrina_B Sorry to attract your attention like this, but I think private messaging has timed out, and I wasn’t sure what to do. The TVs have been working well, but the WiFi is still patchy. I think you were going to send me a third pod but I don’t...

GuyMal by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos