cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails delayed and not delivered

philbilly
Tuning in

I'm another one with emails being delayed for the past few days, and now I've had an email from my ntlworld.com address to another ntlworld.com address bounced. Please acknowledge this and get it sorted out.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

You sent the following message, but this message could not be delivered to all recipients:

======================================================================
Subject: <redacted>
======================================================================

The following addresses failed:

<redacted>@ntlworld.com
host mxin5.virginmedia.com [84.116.6.18]
retry timeout exceeded

Reporting-MTA: dns; csmtpq4-prd-nl1-vmo.edge.unified.services

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;<redacted>@ntlworld.com
Remote-MTA: dns; mxin5.virginmedia.com

7 REPLIES 7

pantharian1
Tuning in

Any updates on this issue? I’ve been have the same problem with delayed or undelivered emails from/to virginmedia.com

philbilly
Tuning in

Still ongoing, my Virgin Media Bill email was sent at 16:54 yesterday and arrived at 22:34.

Im still missing some emails from during the week,philbilly.

My Amazon shipping emails have been delayed over the weekend - never used to be a problem.  I am receiving the deliveries to my house before I am actually receiving the shipping confirmation email into my Virgin email account.  I've just checked my Amazon account and two more shipping emails were sent by Amazon at 16:01 and 16:38 yesterday (12.5.24) and these still have not been received into my inbox.  Come on Virgin, get this issue fixed?

As of about 12.30pm, I have started to receive emails again!

I believe I am too, however, still believe there is a slight delay on the Amazon ones, but this time it is only minutes after they are received into my Amazon account rather than hours!

Just made another purchase at Amazon and the email confirmation came through straight away!