Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2918 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Emails not being received

Is there a known issue that is preventing me receiving emails for parts of the day? For example, I sell on eBay and Amazon and receive dozens of emails a day. I am only received a few emails with these notifications a day, normally one email for each...

M4t7y by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missing emails

Hi all,Expected emails don’t seem to be coming through…  at least for me since Saturday afternoon 

paul1965 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub4 power issue

How do I get a replacement hub and power plug sent out without an engineer visit?there is a power issue with my hub 4, the power brick light just pulses, unless I switch the hub off using its little switch, then the little green light goes solid agai...

AdamH87 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

need a replacement Super hub 5 to replace my SH4??

I am again having issues with my Super hub 4 and woudl like to request a SH5 replacement??  The android my virginmedia app can no longer diagnose the issues anymore and does a reset every time which is a long process.  Also is there anyway to request...

bodgeup by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can this be advertised as “gaming broadband”?

after having VM for about 4 months, I can easily say it’s the worst provider for gaming. I’ve repeatedly queried through agents about the multiple issues I’m having but they follow the usual script of “known issues in your area” or “restarting your h...

Email Problems Persisting.

Morning, I saw yesterday that there were a lot of people having issues with VM's mail servers.That issue seems to be carrying on this morning.I tried sending myself an email from another account,but it was VERY slow to arrive.I'm missing emails from ...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos