Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

240 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2904 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Virgin Media Latency

Hi, we’ve been on VM for as long as I can remember but recently I’ve started to notice a lot of lag when it comes to latency. I set up a BQM which has been running for about a month now. I regularly get lag spikes when gaming and as of recent it’s ma...

Multiple modem (Hub 3) issues recently

Hi,I keep getting intermittent outages over the last few months. Checking online with the status checker mentions that there are no issues in our area (which I understand only applies to there being a major outage). Checking the modem (Hub 3), it men...

owenvoke by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems connecting to Chinese website

For the last 4 weeks, I couldn't connect to any chinese website. For example, when I go to www.12306.cn, where you can buy train tickets, it shows Hmmm… can't reach this pagewww.12306.cn took too long to respondTry:Checking the connectionChecking the...

Connect app not scanning

Not getting wifi in a couple of rooms in house. I have downloaded virgin connect and tried to scan rooms and always get a message to try again and each time it doesn’t scan. I have deleted and re downloaded the app numerous times and reset the hub (h...

Kpcst by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails not being received

Is there a known issue that is preventing me receiving emails for parts of the day? For example, I sell on eBay and Amazon and receive dozens of emails a day. I am only received a few emails with these notifications a day, normally one email for each...

M4t7y by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Re: On-going Complaint - IP different location

I am having the same issue. I discovered last night that my assigned IP address had changed, and https://whatismyipaddress.com/ indicates that this IP address is associated with Liverpool.When I run Speedtests, it chooses servers around Liverpool, ra...