Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2881 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Hub 3 red light despite factory reset

Hi, I have 2 issues.Like some others I've seen, I have a red light on my Hub 3. I've done a factory reset, kept it out of the sun etc, and it is still there.I've had no wifi some days despite neighbours using Virgin all saying their connections are f...

16 Consecutive T3 Timeouts Causing Internet Blips

Hi,At very random times I lose service for a few minutes. This doesnt happen everyday or every week, it happens very randomly. Looking at the hub 5 logs I see this message "16 consecutive T3 timeouts while trying to range on upstream channel 8". Look...

avi68 by Dialled in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Hub 4 WiFi keeps dropping out

Most of this evening I have had problems with my wifi. It connects then drops over and over again. I've tried accessing 192.168.0.1 but that doesn't always work as when I log in I'm just shown a whitepage. I've gone through VM help of testing the hub...

202104 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 and Tenda WiFi Mesh

Long story but will try and keep it brief.I used to have a Hub 3 and was getting very poor WiFi distribution throughout the house. Had an Engineer visit and he recommended a Mesh System to bounce the Wifi signal around the house. I purchased a Tenda ...

Hexigan by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to order WiFi pods

I feel like I am going around in circles to get Wi-Fi pods. The app won't give me the option to order one, despite the scans showing low speeds in multiple zones and totally unable to connect to wi-fi in some rooms.It's impossible to get through to a...

radders7 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

ntlworld.com email not working

My ntlworld.com email that I've had for years is now not working...approx a week.I use this email for private and business email and have a lot of saved important emails.I desperately need it back if anyone can help?This keeps coming up (below)...mys...

KB510 by Joining in
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos