869 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

240 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2911 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! How long does an upgrade take?

Hi Team,I requested an upgrade to 1Gbps last week, and the confirmation stated April 29th as completion date, but the upgrade is yet to be done. How long does an upgrade usually take?

Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub 3 Alternative / Upgrade

Hi, firstly I would like to say that i am a novice when it comes to tech like this so if any answers could be dumbed down as much as possible that'd be great.I'm having problems with my Hub3. It's an intermittent problem but still very annoying. I wa...

SuperHub 3.0 - unable to disable SSID broadcast

Today, when connecting a new device, I needed to broadcast my Wi-Fi's SSID for the new (garbage) device that I was trying to connect.  So I logged in to 192.168.0.1 and navigated to Advanced settings > Wireless > Security, only to find that WiFi Netw...

sh
hammic by Up to speed
  • 46 replies
  • 1 kudos

Yet another Abysmal preinstall

My frustrations with Virgin Media as a company are mounting increasingly, and I'm now starting to look at alternative options,Due to an issue (that is now resolved) I have 2 appointments open for installation at my address,One was scheduled for the 3...

WiFi Pod Signal Suddenly Weakened

For the last couple of days, my WiFi pod signal is showing as only “Fair”, despite me not having moved it or done anything different with either the Hub or Pod.I’ve tried plugging it in other sockets, rebooted it, rebooted the Hub etc. Nothing seems ...

Outage in my area

There is an outage in my area, a few hours is fine but I gave virgin a call yesterday about it, and the guru reassuring me it would be ready by 3am following day. It has now been 7 hours after the initial time it would be GUARANTEED that it would be ...

Hub5x - 10gb port dropping pings

Just had VM installed and the 10gb port seems to be dropping pings like crazy, along with very high latency on speed tests 100-130msIf I connect to one of the other ports the latency and pings seem stable, just seems odd? I only have 1gb service, so ...

SaltKing_0-1715342972370.png
SaltKing by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos