Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2917 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can this be advertised as “gaming broadband”?

after having VM for about 4 months, I can easily say it’s the worst provider for gaming. I’ve repeatedly queried through agents about the multiple issues I’m having but they follow the usual script of “known issues in your area” or “restarting your h...

Email Problems Persisting.

Morning, I saw yesterday that there were a lot of people having issues with VM's mail servers.That issue seems to be carrying on this morning.I tried sending myself an email from another account,but it was VERY slow to arrive.I'm missing emails from ...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Continued Email Difficulties - receiving emails

Morning, So I'd just like to post the following update,wherby my emails are STILL not arriving correctly.This is the fourth day now of at best,a VERY intermittent service. Am still witing for several important emails to arrive,which haven't turned up...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming emails not arriving since this morning.

Since sometime earlier today a couple of us have not been receiving email on out Virgin accounts.  We use IMAP and are not receiving any errors, just no emails.Is there something wrong with Virgin's email delivery today?

email address not recognised

I got a message through to say that I should create a new login for virgin media.Fair enough but then it asks me to give an email address which is not  my current email address, which imho is completely bizarre, given I don't have multiple email addr...

Latedev by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-location of Wall Socket

Hi VM,We've recently moved home and the existing Virgin Media wall socket is located in one of the 1st floor bedrooms (which belongs to our child, therefore concerned they may switch it off). We would like this to be re-located please into our living...