Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2881 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Cloud lost connection

Alarm system - my alarm control panel is connected to my Virgin router but not polling to a third party cloud and showing a "FULL NETWORK" message on the diagnostic menu.They have checked all settings within the alarm control panel which have not cha...

How do I order a WiFi Pod?

I am experiencing poor WiFi performance (<5Mbps) in a couple of areas of my house, as confirmed by the VM Connect app. The app tells me I should "simply give us a call" to order a Wifi Pod, which my Volt benefits are supposed to include. However, aft...

Resolved! TV, Broadband Down

Came home on Saturday to find TV down. This was noticed as a frozen picture tried changing channels to no avail. So go to Settings-->Connect to the Virgin Media Services now--> Connecting-->Preparing (Finished)->>Connecting (Failed whilst negotiating...

Resolved! Connect App no longer finds Hub4

Hi. For the last 3 days the Connect App cannot find my Hub4.Initially the WiFi Pods also lost connection. After talking to customer service I was told the Pods were broken. (Both failing at the same time didn't sound correct).Anyway I reset the Hub4 ...

16 Consecutive T3 Timeouts Causing Internet Blips

Hi,At very random times I lose service for a few minutes. This doesnt happen everyday or every week, it happens very randomly. Looking at the hub 5 logs I see this message "16 consecutive T3 timeouts while trying to range on upstream channel 8". Look...

avi68 by Dialled in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning old equipment

I upgraded my Virgin Media broadband from home broadband to business. The Virgin engineer who installed the new package took my old hub with him to return to Virgin.Now, I keep getting emails (and a letter) saying I will be charged £40 if I don't ret...

Worst service for 25 years

Right now I'm paying nearly £70 per month for a service that is less reliable than the dial-up modem service I had at the end of the last century.A cost increase of 8% has coincided with a 98% degraded connection.Symptoms: HUB3 red light on permanent...

astarte by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos