Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2881 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Nasty blackmailing email

Someone emailed me to say they'd hacked my email account and were going to send malicious emails to all my contacts, or use AI to generate stuff to post stuff online etc etc, unless I paid bitcoin into their bank account within 48 hours. I can't reme...

HG65 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

16 Consecutive T3 Timeouts Causing Internet Blips

Hi,At very random times I lose service for a few minutes. This doesnt happen everyday or every week, it happens very randomly. Looking at the hub 5 logs I see this message "16 consecutive T3 timeouts while trying to range on upstream channel 8". Look...

avi68 by Dialled in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Account Deleted / Vanished

Hi there.Today one of my family members email accounts has vanished / been deleted off of our virgin media accounts. No one from my family goes onto the virgin media accounts and tinkers around with anything (we like to keep hands off so no problems ...

MCox by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Hub 4 WiFi keeps dropping out

Most of this evening I have had problems with my wifi. It connects then drops over and over again. I've tried accessing 192.168.0.1 but that doesn't always work as when I log in I'm just shown a whitepage. I've gone through VM help of testing the hub...

202104 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to forward any new ports

I have a bunch of ports manually forwarded on my router (Superhub 3). Most have these have been set up since I got this router around 2 years ago. I can verify that these ports are indeed open by using any of the tools/sites available that can check ...

Constant small packet loss dips in SS2

For the past week ive been getting persistent little spikes in packet loss and I am noticing it ingame.Is there currently an issue in my area, no point in calling up as I never get anywhere and now the tech support has business hours so if my interne...

alphaomega16_0-1711147698935.png