cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App Can't login to Sky using Virgin account

317stacey
Joining in

Despite having deleted and reinstalled all apps and my phone having up to date software installed keep getting the message that the email address or password are incorrect; despite having just used them to sign in to the TV Go app.

Unable to change the password also (not that I want to) and can't login by using the Sky Sports app with the Virgin link in it.

Have also not been able to remove my phone from the device list and re-add it.

Any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @317stacey, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you have been having with the TV Go app recently. 😞
May I ask if the same issue happens on any other device you download the TV Go App?
What device are you using and what is the operating software on that device?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi IIyas, Thanks for responding.

I am using an iPhone 10 with fully up to date software (I checked before posting) and also an iPhone 13 with fully up to date software and both experience the same problem, despite having deleted and reinstalled all apps.

Thanks for the reply @317stacey on the forums. 👋🏼

I will assist you further on this and send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

RM88
Joining in

Hi there,

I am also having the same issue, cannot log in to sky sports on web browser via virgin tv go when it has worked fine before, coming up with “an unknown error has occurred”. I can see this was a problem for others a few weeks ago and there was no resolution posted, could you help with this.

thanks

Hi @RM88, thanks fro reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with the TV Go App and the issues with Sky Sports.
I will assist and get this sorted for you, watch out for the private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @317stacey on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to assist and get this issue resolved quickly as we did.

As advised - fi you need anything else, reach out to us and we'll help.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team