cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security key

Shalla
Joining in

I am trying to log into my account but it asks for a security key to reset password, I have looked everywhere for this but cannot find any emails that would have security key in it.

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shalla 

Welcome to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to find your security key. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. This will have been sent in one of two emails when the agreement was first taken out.

These will have come from YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. Please check your email inboxes, including your spam/junk folder. 

If you are still having issues locating this, please let us know and we will do our best to help from here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua, I have looked at all emails from virgin but unfortunately I do not have that one.

Hi @Shalla 👋.

Thanks for checking, we would need to bring you into a private message to get a new one sent to you. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina