cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email or contact since placing order

nicgill96
Joining in

Hello, 

I placed an order with yourselves on the 1st September 2022 and it is due to arrive today (06/09/2022).

However, I have not had any contact from you since placing the order. I have had no welcome email with account details meaning that I can't track my order. 

Is my order coming today and will I get a welcome email? 

Nicola

12 REPLIES 12

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Same issue here, due delivery tomorrow but not heard anything further than the pre contract email.

Thanks

Steve

Hi @sogden002 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi,

I’ve been having the same issues. Please help thanks!

Faye

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Fayef1 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having also, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Hi, having the same problem and expecting delivery today. Please could you assist.

Hi @Wilkie11 

Thank you for reaching out, I will send you a private message and take a look for you.

thank you

Jon

I am having the same issue as I haven’t had any contact since placing my order and it is meant to arrive today.

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @sammc1 

Thank you for reaching out, I will send you a private message and take a look for you.

thank you

Jon