cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet. No help

Adamkh
Joining in

5 days of working Internet after new install but now have flashing blue light and no Internet. All devices are connected to the router but no Internet connection. Done all the reset things advised online. Internet help says no issues in my area, diagnostic says sorry we can't run a test on your services right now, chat will not connect and calling help line says very busy and no answer despite holding on for ages at 25p per minute.... I'm sure they will be very quick to take my first payment though. Very close to cancelling my contract within the cooling off period as service not being provided as promised. Anyone else banging their head against a brick wall? Is Truspeed any better?

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Try the automated service status number 0800 561 0061 to check for any faults in your area.

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Adamkh 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your connection, I've checked our system and can see there seem to be some of the Hub power levels that are out of specification. This isn't something that can be fixed remotely so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so an engineer can be arranged.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi can anyone help, I'm having the same issue as above. Our WiFi has been terrible the last couple of days, I have phoned the automated line and there are no issues in the area. When I try the app I just constantly get to final checks then I just get this. It is affecting all devices

Screenshot_20240514_203605_Opera.jpg