cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help with customer service/engineer call out

Psiwraith
Joining in

I recently attempted to get Virgin broadband/tv/phone in a black friday deal, everything was supposed to be installed on december 5th, when the engineer came out he told me a wire had to be replaced outside the property which i was ok with as these things happen, they told me i would be connected by the dec 12th. instead of sending out the 3rd party engineer to replace the wire they sent another virgin engineer who had the same problem and couldnt replace it, now fast forard 1 month, ive now had 5 virgin engineers out all saying the same thing and not able to install my services, when i phone customer services they just dont understand what im trying to say and send another virgin engineer. ive had to go through the xmas period with no tv or broadband with an autistic child who doesnt understand why he cant watch his programmes or talk to family online. no call centre staff can direct me to talk to someone in person who knows what they are doing so i made a complaint, i got the resolution email that apologised and told ne it will be resolved by the 9th jan as a 3rd party engineer was coming out, they didnt turn up and ive been told it will be 2 weeks before another engineer will come out, now im worried they will just send out anther virgin engineer and nothing will be done, is there anyway i can contact someone who doesnt read off a script and actually knows what they are doing? thanks for any help it will be very much appreciated

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Psiwraith, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of this poor customer experience you have endured.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and hopefully we'll be able to find a suitable resolution put in place to remedy this matter.

Thanks,

David_Bn