QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intallation monkeys

Just a rant as there is no one else to rant to. I signed up to Virgin last month and it was discovered that the external cable was dead and needed changing before installation could go ahead. Fast forward to today and while I was out this morning I r...

Carsen80 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eroneous new contract upon upgrade

I was sent an offer to increase broadband speed from 250 -> 350 for a small fee. The offer page very clearly stated "your original minimum term will continue to apply to your new core service". Contrast this with the text for the one gig upgrade whic...

Installation taking forever

Signed up to VM on the 20th Nov. Given an activation date of the 9th Dec which was moved to the 20th Dec due to repairs required to the pavement outside & permit required.Then find out activation date moved again to the 31st Jan.I've no internet as p...

Extremely slow broadband reactivation

Basically I cancelled my broadband and TV package with Virgin Media on 26 November as I didn’t use the TV package and the price was due to double to £108. Way too expensive. It took nearly an hour on the phone to cancel. So I had the services disconn...

t17probe by Joining in
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos