cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door number not on the system but Virgin are the only and contracted supplier for our whole estate

TamsinK
Joining in

Hi there, we are having a very stressful issue - please can someone help us urgently? I’ve called the sales team six times over the last few weeks and keep getting a different answer. We completed on a new build in October, Virgin are the only and contracted supplier for the whole estate, every other house has Virgin, even houses that were finished being built after ours, but our door number is not on the system. It’s really frustrating when we know you will absolutely be able to supply us but our door number is just not on the system so we can’t start a broadband contract (along with a handful of other random door numbers on the estate) it’s been really difficult so far to get anyone to understand let alone do anything about it. We desperately need the internet put in now and you are the only provider that can supply us! So you will absolutely be getting our business and our money but we need some clarity on what’s going on. Please can some help asap? Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TamsinK 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

TamsinK
Joining in

Update: Jon has been really helpful and assisted in getting our address added to the system, so we have now been able to book for wifi to be set up in a couple of weeks, all being well. He was able to help in a way that the sales team on the phone could not, so I'm really grateful.  Many thanks!