cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damage & Trespass to property

Susie6
Joining in

Hello

I came back to my property today to find Virgin Media drilling through my walls. They were installing at the wrong address and were meant to be at the opposite house. My dog was completely distressed and had spent an hour barking at all the noise. They drove off and left damage, I have taken photographs.  Please can you give me an email address or phone number to put in a complaint?

4 REPLIES 4

marekthomasx1
On our wavelength

Hi Susie, 

If you call Virgin Media via the normal line they do have a process for non-customer complaints. You can also submit a complaint online. I hope this helps and so sorry this happened! 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Susie6,

Thanks for posting, and very sorry to hear of the situation, so we can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

This is a serious matter - rather than being taken to one side by the offending company to be fobbed off you would benefit by obtaining free independent advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau or consulting a solicitor.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Unfortunately this does happen from time to timr.

If you pursue a complaint with Virginmedia they may eventually send someone around to patch up the damage. 

Alternatively if you want the job done properly and perhaps receive some compensation, you may decide to follow the advice above from spell

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.