cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Rocklyn
Joining in

Hi does anyone know if there is a complaints line? Stayed in all day Sunday waiting on delivery of my kit when an email from Yodel advising they had delivered the kit yet no deliveries had been made. Contacted yodel through who showed a picture of said package at a random house not mine not any neighbour. They then advised to contact virgin after several hours of calls to various agents I be been advised it will be delivered at some point in time still have no idea where my kit is and when if ever I will revive it had to take time so I now have no television no Wi-Fi no phone and I’m unable to work disgraceful service and response from both yodel and virgin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rocklyn 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Let then know what's happened and see if thney can either re-arrange delivery or provide a manned installation instead.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There is no complaints line, as VM don't like dealing with complaints. If you wait here a staff member may offer to help. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rocklyn 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Let then know what's happened and see if thney can either re-arrange delivery or provide a manned installation instead.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali