cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 installation failed, reset not working. Box stuck in boot cycle

Wilbz68
Joining in

My install of hub 3 went fine and broadband is working but switching out my old TiVo box and installing the 360 has failed, it originally only had the old TiVo interface on installing not the shiny new 360 interface after software update. The mini box installed and updated fine and is working perfect upstairs.

the main 360 box is now stuck in a welcome and boot cycle. Tried turning off and holding +&- but still stuck in cycle 

HELP I fear the 360 box needs replacing, new 360 box faulty 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wilbz68 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the TV upgrade issue. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and have booked a tech visit in. Please do let us know how the visit goes or if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wilbz68 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the TV upgrade issue. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and have booked a tech visit in. Please do let us know how the visit goes or if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill