Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710129members
3427964posts

Community Activity

Unlink Netflix account from VM account

I need to unlink my Netflix account from my VM account as I no longer use the account that is currently linked and would like to link my new Netflix account to my package.I called VM and was told I need to do this through Netflix but Netflix have adv...

mandz222 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFI Pods

I have the gig1 fibre broadband package and have tried for the past week to try and order some wifi Pods via the VM connect app. Every time I try and connect to the hub it either loses connection or doesn’t connect after several tries. It’s frustrati...

Ordering a pod

Three engineer visits, numerous emails and texts, (one way from Virgin), plus numerous phone calls from meTwo reboots, and STILL NO POD!!Three remote system tests, (all acknowledged that there is a problem).Who employs these people?I need to speak to...

Can’t Reset password

I’m having trouble resetting my password, every time I try it tells me there’s not enough information to reset the password right now. I’ve tried on other devices as well as uninstalling and re installing but nothing works.

Not my account in arrears.. credit score affected

I recently checked my credit score and was concerned to see a Virgin Media account with my name but not my current address. This account is in arrears and negatively affecting my credit score. Please can I have some advice on how to take my name of t...

Resolved! Removal of virgin media cable and box

Hello,I've recently bought my house and there is a Virgin Media box and cable which runs through my front garden, over the top of my house, down the back of the property and into my living room. I don't intend to become a Virgin Media customer and wo...

DanMcD by Joining in
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments