Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710758members
3431089posts

Community Activity

Technician home help price/cost to pay

I was wondering.... I'm a electric wheelchair disabled customer, last Saturday (11th of May 2024) a Technician changed my Hub 3 to a Hub 5, using the WPS button on the Hub 5 will not connect my Ring 2 (2 gen) camera door bell which I use for my secur...

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wifi Pods

Any idea how you actually order a wifi pod. Connect app says I need one but when I click on link it pops up a box to sign in page. Tried ringing and online chat for days but when you get through to a person instead of a chat bot you just get sent rou...

T3 Noise Issues (again)

Hi. Simply gonna link previous threads of us having the same issue as it's once again back. Exact same thing. I've given it nearly a week to stabilise but more days than not, T3 timeouts are occurring once again. Our entire line from cab to router is...

SerenayaXIV_0-1715707050135.png SerenayaXIV_1-1715707167484.png

Tools for RG59 Push fit connectors

Hi,Home DIY'er but employed in Aviation industry as a tech so am 'on the spanners'.I need some extra cables and figured I would DIY. Do Vigin installers use a specific tool to push connectors onto coax prior to crimping F Pugs ?I have the RG59 Virgin...

1000029674.jpg

Ntlworld locked out. Not a current virgin customer

I have recently been locked out of my NTLWorld email. I cannot access my email even to change the password.I was a virgin customer over 2 years ago but am not anymore.I need access to my emails for banking/mortgages/life etc. please can  someone help

Incey182 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase restrictions

I wrote on here a couple of years ago about restrictions on ppv and films I am still experiencing the same problem have called virgin numerous times and getting absolutely nowhere only happened since I upgraded my box this is very frustrating 

Unauthorised contract

My contract is ending soon so called up to see what was available. Spoke to someone for an hour, transferred over to another dept, cut off. Called back, spoke to someone else who quoted completely different prices, transferred to someone who was very...

GRW1964 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

31 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments