cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods ordering

maximlfc
Joining in

Have 1gig speed and getting 8-9mb upstairs using WiFi, have tried using chatbot but got nowhere can anyone tell me how to order? Have done speed check on connect app but that didn't offer to order any pods even tho virgin says it does.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

see this first

_________

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 30 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max
See if anything in here helps….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible - if you are - it is clearly stated on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi maximlfc

Thank you for your post, we're sorry to hear you've been struggling to order WiFi Pods and for the wireless speed issues.

We'll be happy to get some WiFi Pods ordered for you. I've dropped you a PM so I can help with this.

In the meantime, we'd recommend taking a look at our WiFi Tips and Tricks for more information about how to get the best out of your home connection.

Beth