cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-fi pods: order not processed?

cje72
On our wavelength

The week before Christmas I ordered a WiFi pod via live chat, as the VM Connect app didn't offer this option when I surveyed the rooms in my house and found some weak coverage. (I see that others have encountered this issue, but after sharing a couple of screenshots from the VM Connect app in the chat the VM support person agreed that a pod was needed).

However, nothing has arrived yet (even allowing for Christmas-related delays), and there is nothing listed under "Orders and appointments" in My Virgin Media, so am I to assume that the order wasn't processed? 

Have others encountered VM ignoring requests in this way (a slightly rhetorical question given a quick scan of this forum...), and what's the best way to go from here? It's more annoying as I discussed this aspect during my recent renewal, and was assured that the new Hub 5 would solve all my problems with WiFi dead spots, and if it didn't then I could easily obtain a pod or two to sort it out, so agreed to renew on that basis 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @cje72,

Glad you could join me within that private message, if you do require anything further please do let us know, otherwise do reach out for any further queries.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @cje72,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your Hub and getting the black spots sorted, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message which I will send to you now.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @cje72,

Glad you could join me within that private message, if you do require anything further please do let us know, otherwise do reach out for any further queries.

Joe

cje72
On our wavelength

Thanks @Joseph_B - the pod arrived as scheduled and so far seems to be working well (better readings on VM Connect, and no complaints from the teenagers 😀 ).