cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So day 6 still no pod to replace faulty pod

Radish656
Tuning in

Still no email or text to tell me my pods on its way. Spent two days  chatting to a bot AI. Eventually spoke to two people ( I am now doubting they were real) Both promised me my pod was ordered  still no pod or any contact by email or text. Looking at my status I have no orders. On top of this poor service, my Wi-Fi has crashed 2 times today and 4 times yesterday. Been like this for weeks/ months, I pay £68 for poor connection and the worst customer service know to man.Trying to speak to someone literally takes hours and I am sure most people give up like I do. I work from home how I haven't been sacked for constantly having to reboot my hub good only knows, in fairness most people I work with have virgin and know how utterly rubbish it it is! I would love to speak to someone but I am not sure I have two hours to sit around and be told there's nothing wrong with your connection have you tried hard rebooting. I am literally losing the will to live!

IMG_3575.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Radish656, thank you for your post. 

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you feel this way 😔

I can see my colleague has responded to you on another thread.

Please respond to that at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel