cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing wifi hub

spiao
Joining in

My current wifi hub (hub 3) has problem and I need to replace it. How I can order a new hub?

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call it in as a fault - free on 150 (VM line)  or 0345 454 1111 others (national rate). 

They will check the connection and Hub for any faults and probably arrange a Tech visit for you, if they find an issue.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks jbrennand.

To be more specific about my problem, the hub shows red light, but the Internet connection is OK. So when I contacted the VM helpline, they remotely checked and found no problem. I restarted the hub several times but the red light wouldn't go away. The hub is very old, and I guess it has a fault. So I want to get a new one to replace it. Hope VM can arrange a engineer visit or send me a new hub. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi spiao,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Hub 3, this would usually indicate a router issue, so we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM spiao,

The appointment has been booked in for you!

Do pop back up if you require any further assistance.

All the best!

Kain